Lallie worked for education justice in philanthropy and consulting for twenty years before founding the All Our Children network. She is a lay leader in The Episcopal Church, a former deputy to General Convention, and has served on policy and ministry commissions at the local, diocesan, and wider church levels. Lallie graduated from Yale College, the Wharton School, and Episcopal Divinity School, where she received the Hall Prize for outstanding peace and justice work. Lallie has three adult children and lives on Cape Cod with her husband.
Associate for Network & Community Development
Mary-Liz is the product of an urban public school district and a life-long Episcopalian. She comes to All Our Children with many years of hands-on experience working with children and youth, in school and out, as well as eight years of professional communications experience. Mary-Liz specializes in online community building through the creation of sustainable strategies and valuable original content.
National Leadership Team
The Rev. Ben Campbell
- Pastoral Associate, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church – Richmond, VA; co-founder of the Micah Initiative
Mr. Don Cowles
- Former Senior Vice President, Reynolds Metals Co., Leader at Richmond Hill and Micah Initiative, Richmond
The Rt. Rev R. William Franklin
- Bishop, The Episcopal Diocese of Western New York
The Rev. Vicki Zust
- Rector, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Williamsville, NY –
Ms. Anne Tuohy
- Board Chair, Ounce of Prevention Fund, Chicago IL
Ms. Suellyn Preston Scull
- Vestry, Trinity Wall Street; former Head, Trinity School, New York