Do you want to change the world (and help your church in the process)?
Do you want your congregation to be more connected with your community?
Do you want to connect with families in your area?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people in your region?
A Partnership with Public Schools can do all these things.
Who Should Come?
- People who have existing church-school partnerships in their congregations and want to learn more & connect with others
- People who want to start a church-school partnership in their congregation and want to learn how
- People who want to learn what a church-school partnership is
- People who care about children
- People who want to connect their congregation with their communityMay 20 & 21, 2016
St. Paul’s Cathedral
Buffalo, New York
The conference cost is $40 which covers lunch both days & continental breakfast on Saturday. This does not include any travel or the optional trip to Niagra Falls which is an additional $60 per person.Travel:
Lodging is available at the Adams Mark Hotel in Buffalo = Call 716-845-5100 to reserve. Mention you are with the “St. Paul’s Cathedral Group” to get our discounted rate of $119 per night.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR DETAILED AGENDA
Using the form to the left.