All Our Children is growing, and today we’re excited to post a job opportunity for an enthusiastic part-time Development Coordinator. If you have experience in fundraising, major gifts, and/or donor management, are looking for flexible part-time work, and have a passion for education justice and faith-driven advocacy we want to hear from you.
Development Coordinator needed for six to ten hours weekly to develop and implement annual development cycle. Coordinator will report to the Network Director and work closely with the Communications Director, who currently manages online community building, social media and digital design. Our ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic about working in an open-hearted, justice-oriented, explicitly Christian, faith-based environment;
- An excellent communicator: friendly in person and on the phone, outgoing, with strong interpersonal, writing, and e-communication skills;
- Collaborative and an experienced team member;
- Self-motivated, reliable, and organized: able to set, prioritize, and meet goals and deadlines independently
- Flexible: able to adapt to changing environment and circumstances.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Major Gifts Solicitations
- Donor Communications and Mail/E-Mail Appeals
- Gift Entry and Fundraising Database Management
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Grant Proposals and Reports (3-5 per year)
- Minimum three years’ relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce, G-Suite, Microsoft Office required
- Familiarity with faith-based institutions and/or the Episcopal Church preferred.
- Six to ten hours/week to accomplish responsibilities detailed above
- Will work remotely; requires use of personal computer and phone
- $1200 monthly stipend for six to ten hours a week
- This is a contract position with no benefits
For strictly confidential consideration, send cover letter and resume to Lallie Lloyd, Network Director at Lallie@AllOurChildren.org